How to write Valentine’s Day Cards
You can use these ideas for Valentine’s Day cards on 14th February or literally for any day of the year to celebrate love
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Or Happy Dragobete if you prefer to celebrate the Romanian version 🙂
Either way, February is considered the month of love – I personally disagree, I believe love deserves to be celebrated every day of the year!!!
I remember in 6th grade when our English teacher gave us the homework to write Valentine’s Day cards… the sky fell down on my face!
I had no idea how to do that – and of course no interest in revealing my feelings to my crush 🙂
Today I know the tradition of writing cards is out of fashion, but hey… who says we can’t bring fashion back?!
Are you in?
You can use these ideas for Valentine’s Day cards on 14th February or literally for any day of the year to celebrate love. (keep reading or skip to the end to watch the Youtube video)
- Surprise post-it notes – on the bathroom mirror, on the door or the coffee mug
- Writing a letter of appreciation to express what you are grateful for from your partner
- Thank you notes to show your partner you notice the little things they do for you, like preparing breakfast or taking out the trash
- Encouragement reminder when they leave the house so that they carry on a smile on their face for the rest of the day
- Ask them out on a date with a card you slip in their pocket or on their pillow
- Describe what you like about your partner and share with them
- Journal about the first time you met, because this type of memory will make you both smile and feel the butterflies in the stomach like the first time